Friday 24 January 2014

Fun Fact Friday: Lemurs, Madagascar and Zoboomafoo oh my!

"Hi, my name is Amy and I'm a lemur-a-holic."
"Hi Amy."
"So I first realized I was a lemur-a-holic when I was a kid and could not stop watching the television show Zoboomafoo with the Kraft Brothers. I couldn't help but love the little talking lemur that bounced everywhere, met new creatures different from him and lived in Zoboo land. I mean who wouldn't want to live in Zoboo land?
                                         "I was leaping along, leap, leap, when I came across..."

Eventually I did grow out of Zoboomafoo and stopped watching it but the love of lemurs continued. 2005 is when it all came back. For the love of lemurs they released the movie Madagascar! Four animals wound up in Madagascar where they meet King Julien....
"I like to move it, move it."

The lemur addiction came up again in grade nine when I went on a field trip to Cleveland and as part of the trip we got to go to the zoo, what was I most excited for? The lemurs, of course! Sure enough we get to the zoo, my friends and I make it to the lemur part and I got beyond excited. There in its new habitat in the zoo was a ring tailed lemur a.k.a the kind of lemur Zoboomafoo is! So naturally I took pictures.
How can you not love this little guy? He's too cute!

I love lemurs! And that is your fun fact Friday! Tune in next week to see what random thing I post for Fun Fact Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment