Tuesday 21 January 2014

Try Something New Tuesday: Kick Boxing!

Today I tried something for the very first time... KICK BOXING! And can I just say that I absolutely loved it? I had been waiting to do this class since I heard about it last week and was fortunate enough to get a spot. I have always been one of those girls who will protect her friends, family and anyone she cares about but that comes with a price. I can be very hot headed at times if I get pushed to my limits and kick boxing happens to be a fantastic outlet! You get to hit things without anyone getting hurt, it's perfect!

Unfortunately, there are only 18 spots in the class each week so I can't go on a weekly basis but I do plan on going as often as I can. The class is so much fun and it helps build confidence about if a situation arises where you need to defend yourself and being able to know you can do it. Kick boxing is the empowerment for woman kind. Now that's not to say that kick boxing is the only thing that gives women a sense of empowerment but it is definitely one of the top things (at least for me any way). If you haven't tried it yet, do so. You most definitely won't regret it. What's your Try Something New Tuesday?


No comments:

Post a Comment