Tuesday 21 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top 10 Favourite Songs This Week

Top 10 Favourite Songs This Week:
1. Radiation- Gavin DeGraw
2. Counting Stars- One Republic
3. Back To You- The Marrieds
4. Make A Move- Gavin DeGraw
5.Oh If I Catch You- Michael Telo ft. Pitbull
6. Danza Kuduro-Don Omar and Lucenzo
7. What Will Become Of Us- Passenger
8. Poison And Wine- The Civil Wars
9. Almost Is Never Enough- Arianna Grande ft. Nathan Sykes
10. Neon Lights- Demi Lovato

Fun facts about these songs:
1. About a week ago I went to get groceries and while at the grocery store I'm In Love With A Girl by Gavin DeGraw came on and it reminded me of how much I love Gavin DeGraw. This memory led me to buying three of his albums one of which being his Make a Move album and I have since fallen in love all over again.
2. I went home for the holidays and that is when I first heard this song. I instantly loved it and found that I enjoyed it that much more when I discovered that it was One Republic who sang this song.
3. Back To You by The Marrieds is actually by my old high school teacher and his wife who are soon to be taking 7 months off from their teaching jobs to go on tour!
4. Refer to #1.
5. This song my roommate and I first discovered when we were doing zumba at the gym. We absolutely loved this song and decided we needed to download it, only when we got back to the room neither one of us could remember the lyrics to be able to find it. Then a few nights later I woke up at like 2 in the morning to have the song going through my head. Afraid I was going to lose the lyrics I got up, blinded myself by going onto my laptop and found the song.
6. Danza Kuduro is featured in one of my all time favourite movies series, The Fast and The Furious (R.I.P Paul Walker). My best friend and I adore the series and this song made us happy so of course we just had to have it in our Itunes.
7. I had never heard of Passenger until I heard a cover done by one of my favourite people on youtube that is known for his covers. Of course the cover led me to checking out the original which by default led me to more songs by them that I enjoyed. I don't know what it is but this one just stuck out and I love it.
8. I first heard this song in an episode of The Vampire Diaries and found it was different. The lyrics, the way it was written, everything just stood out to me. As a musician myself I couldn't help but have this song in my Itunes.
9. I have the guilty pleasure of loving The Wanted, the group in which Nathan Sykes sings in and so when my best friend told me to check out this song with him in it, I had to do it.
10. I was bored and browsing things on youtube when this song came up. I figured I would check it out because I do like Demi Lovato and it turned out that I liked this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment