Tuesday 28 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Television Series

My top 10 Television Series:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. One Tree Hill
3. Veronica Mars
4. The Vampire Diaries
5. The Originals
6. Teen Wolf
7. Chicago Fire
8. Chicago PD
9. Rizzoli & Isles
10. Reign

Fun Facts:
1. I only started watching Friday Night Lights because I found Taylor Kitsch attractive and then actually ended up falling in the love with the show. I have probably watched each season at least 3-4 times now.
2. I don't even remember how I came about watching One Tree Hill but I absolutely love this show and have even learned some things from it.
3. I'd watched a few episodes of Veronica Mars on my television when there was nothing else on and ended up liking the show. I have lost track of how many times I have watched each season and I am beyond excited for the movie release on March. 14th, 2014.
4. I started with the books long before the show came out, fell in love with L.J Smith as an author and then when they show was created I fell in love with the show. My favourite character would have to be Damon not only because of his attractive qualities but because he is so sarcastic.
5. This show is a spin off from The Vampire Diaries and I was excited to hear about it because I wanted to know more on what they were doing with Hayley's pregnancy with Klaus' child.
6. I love any show to do with supernatural things and so naturally I was drawn to this show. I found it funny that as I was watching I realized that Tyler Posey who plays Scott McCall and Tyler Hoechlin who plays Derek Hale were actually in two shows I watched as a child and they were my childhood crushes.
7. Ahh the great Chicago Fire, I started watching this because Taylor Kinney (who plays Kelly Severide) was originally a character in The Vampire Diaries and Jesse Spencer (Matt Casey) was originally in House so it became a must watch series. It also helps that I have been to Chicago and loved the city.
8. Chicago PD is a spin off of Chicago Fire but my main reason for watching this one would be because of one Sophia Bush. She is most definitely one of my favourite actresses and I first came to know her as Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill. So seeing her in this completely different role just makes me that much more of a fan.
9. This show started off as a book series that my mom had read and I'd never heard of. It is because of my mom that I started watching this show. The show is pretty amazing with some rather hilarious lines.
10. I started watching Reign because I love history things and this one is based on Queen Mary of Scots. I also started watching it because the lead Adelaide Kane played Cora Hale in Teen Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment