Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wacky Wednesday: Silly Faces

So for those of you who don't know, this above picture is me!

Alright let's get down to business... to defeat the huns, did they send me daughters when I asked for sons? Ignoring my wonderful Mulan song reference let's actually get to today's blog post! As the post entitles it is WACKY WEDNESDAY! And do you know what that means? Yes it means you get to be as crazy as you want. Or if you're like me it's just an excuse to explain why you act the way you do.  Today's featured wacky Wednesday topic is silly faces! I am the kind of person who is continually making a silly face and people will look at me like 'what the heck is she doing?' but I can't help it. 

I grew up with having my mom constantly taking pictures of me and so as I grew up I learned to be a little brat and make a silly face in the pictures. I can pose pretty if I want to but most the time I just look like the picture above or some variation of it. I love making faces and I just can't help it. My best friend Nikki and I even made this deal with each other where if either one of us gets a boyfriend the requirement is we sit them down in a room and make faces at them, if they don't make faces at us then we kick 'em to the curb. I know that sounds crazy and probably really dumb right? But that's just us and luckily for us we end up with people who 'make the cut' so to speak because they make faces back.

Nikki and I aren't the only ones that make silly faces because Keisha does too. Me plus Keisha equals silly facial expression wars because we're awesome like that. Exhibit A:
I think it's safe to say that I won this one but I don't always win. 
Stay wacky my friends stay wacky! And be sure to always stay true to yourself because only you can be as fantastic as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment