Thursday 23 January 2014

Throwback Thursday: Goofy Goggles

This is a picture of me when I was younger being a goof wearing goggles. I am as my friends call me 'part fish' and if I could I would most likely live in the water. My mom first had me in the water when I was 3 months old and from then on I became addicted. I love water, I love swimming and if I were to ever give it up then I just wouldn't be me. I did swimming lessons all the way up until the completion of my bronze cross and have the intention of getting my lifeguarding done within the year. This picture of me at Christmas wearing goggles is just one of the many things I did because I loved pretending to be under water, and I'm sure at the time I thought I looked cute. My goofiness with goggles has still continued over the years as that's just who I am, a goof.
Goofy Goggles and Smiling Braceface 2007
Goofy Goggles and Silly Face 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment