Friday 11 April 2014

Fashion Friday: Kristen Bell



*sighs* The beautiful Kristen Bell! A perfect combination of sass, silly and stunning all wrapped into one! Most people know Kristen Bell to be the wonderful actress that plays the extremely sassy Veronica Mars in the hit television series Veronica Mars. But Kristen Bell also happens to be the voice of Anna from Frozen! The entire time I was watching the movie I was trying to place the voice and when I finally figured it out I was ecstatic because she is one of my favourite actresses. Kristen Bell is absolutely beautiful in anything she wears and her in this dress is just incredible! I love how it looks on her and the colour of it just makes her face stand out that much more so that you can see her goofy expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment