Wednesday 23 April 2014

What's Up Wednesday: STUDY BREAK!

Today is a wonderful day simply because I got my hardest exams out of the way already and it is the only day I don't have an exam. I have one final exam tomorrow then I had back home for the summer. As for today it is my study break day or well slightly. I have been spending my day packing, cleaning and studying a bit but I am currently getting ready to head out to a dance class tonight! It has been far too long since I've been back in the studio dancing so I am overly excited to be going to one tonight!

I'm going to be taking a beginner hip hop class even though I have training in hip hop already the beginner was just the only one offered tonight and I figured I should do it anyways since I am a little out of practice to say the least. Not only will dancing at the studio be a study break for me but I get to do it with one of my new sisters as I am now an active sister in the Delta Phi Nu sorority in Toronto! Overall I am just a very happy girl who really needs to dance!
Dancer in the Production of Motown!

No comments:

Post a Comment