Thursday 3 April 2014

Throwback Thursday: Halloween

Can I just start off this week's blog post saying that I am the cutest pumpkin? I mean I know I'm slightly biased because its me and a lot of families make their kids be a pumpkin at least once in their lives but come on my cute little chubby cheeks what's not to love? I make that costume work and I rocked it like I owned it! Plus I know that I was most definitely a pumpkin more than once. What I can't remember though if there was ever a time when being a pumpkin for Halloween out weighed the option to be a princess because I was also that quite frequently. Truthfully, I still have princess crown's in my room; one from when I was little and one my friends got me for my birthday one year. Got to love Halloween right?
"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse!" In case you don't know why that's in quotations it is because it's a song. Granted I'm not Mickey Mouse here but I'm pretty sure I was Minnie Mouse; either that or I just wanted to be a mouse. I had a thing with mice as a kid to the point I wanted one as a pet but my mom wouldn't let me have one for obvious reasons that I was too young to be able to take care of a mouse and they're high maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment