Monday 21 April 2014

Man Crush Monday: Anthony Ladao

Today for Man Crush Monday my featured man actually crosses over with Music Monday as he is both my pick for Man Crush Monday and a musician. For today's Man Crush Monday it is a cutie from the band Midnight Red named Anthony Ladao. I had never heard of his band before or knew who he was until I went to The Wanted concert last Thursday and Midnight Red was one of the two opening bands. Not only can Anthony sing but he can dance and well that just sells me right there. I have a weakness for singers/dancers and he happens to be both.

As it turns out this week is my exam week in which I am stressed to the max about but listening to songs by Midnight Red has been what is getting me through my stressful situation and in just a few days I will be done! But any who, Anthony Ladao is my Man Crush Monday who's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment