Thursday 10 April 2014

Throwback Thursday: The Selfie

So apparently when you try to take a selfie or maybe it's just me you get attacked by your best friend? This picture was taken back when I was in grade nine and I'd been trying to take a picture of myself when I got attacked by Nikki. It was rather funny actually because we were outside on her grass 'night tanning' (pretending to tan at night when really we were just people watching). This was also in the Summer when nights were really nice out and we could just be more dorky than usual. That Summer was pretty awesome and sometimes I miss back then even though it wasn't that long ago. But then I look at where I am now and where I'm going and it makes me scared, nervous and excited all at the same time! I can't wait to see what else my future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment