Wednesday 16 April 2014

What's Up Wednesday: Busy Bee

Hello readers! For this week's What's Up Wednesday it is all about how crazy busy I am/have been lately. My being busy is also why my blog posts will be a little less frequent for the next few weeks as there is so much going on! Tomorrow I have my final/last class of first year and then next week exams begin! I have been busy this week trying to get study notes made and start my studying for my exams. All my projects and assignments have been completed and now all that's left is to get to studying.

On top of studying for my exams I have a lot of other things going on especially this week. Tomorrow night I have a concert for a band I have been dying to see The Wanted. I am so excited for it but in order to be able to enjoy myself at the concert it means I need to get some more studying in before I go out. Then on Friday I have my initiation for my sorority! Everything is coming up so fast and there's those two things this week, then next week is exams plus moving back home and it is just chaotic. But hey, I function on chaos! Good luck to my fellow classmates on their exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment