Friday 14 February 2014

Fashion Friday: Featuring Sophia Bush!

Can I just say that even in such a basic outfit like the one in the picture above Sophia Bush always makes it work?  Sophia Bush is one of my favourite female actresses but not just because I think she's gorgeous and has an amazing fashion sense but because she seems to be such a caring person. Sophia is one woman who takes a stand against all the dram concerning the female body image and I find that to be empowering. I was happy to learn that her 'Zero is Not a Size' campaign in the hit television series One Tree Hill was not just a thing for show but she does in fact believe in that and works to promote a love your body and love yourself type of campaign in real life.

No matter what Sophia is wearing I always find her to look stunning and she is definitely one of my fashion icons. I view Sophia's style and personality as inspiration for what I hope to achieve one day when I enter in the world that is fashion.!

No comments:

Post a Comment