Wednesday 12 February 2014

What's Up Wednesday: The Greek Life!

Today I am pleased to announce that I will be going to my first pledge education class as a pledge for Delta Phi Nu Sorority in Toronto! Since I was a kid I have always wanted to be a part of a sorority and now I finally have my chance! I am literally so excited for this you have no idea. I can't wait to be a part of a life long sister hood and get to gain sisters in my life. Growing up with a brother makes this whole being able to have sisters thing that much more exciting for me.

With being in a sorority it means that I get to go to events, help plan events and just be out in the community. When I told my mom abut it she said it sounded boring but she knows that I live for this kind of thing. I love being able to help people and have a need to always be busy with things, its just the way I am. So excited and proud to be able to be a part of Delta Phi Nu!

No comments:

Post a Comment