Monday 3 February 2014

Man Crush Monday: Taylor Kitsch

 From Pogue Parry in The Covenant








To Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights






To Lieutenant Alex Hopper in Battleship

Taylor Kitsch is an all around great actor! A Canadian from Kelowna, British Columbia he is one of my favourite actors. I think I have seen him in just about everything he's been in and if not then I will get there because he is a phenomenal actor. He plays a variety of roles in television shows and movies but he's generally portrayed as your typical bruting bad boy who can be reformed. I had no idea who Taylor Kitsch was until I stumbled upon the movie The Covenant and from there fell in love with him as an actor and well come on he is rather attractive (at least in my opinion). After that I looked him up in other roles such as his role in Friday Night Lights which has since become one of my favourite television series with some great quotes I refer to frequently.

Taylor Kitsch is most definitely my number 1 in my top 5 attractive/favourite actors. Not only do I think he's attractive and a great actor but just watching some interviews that have been done with him makes me feel like he's a really genuine guy. In one of the interviews I watched (I can't remember the exact words) but he mentions how if you want the paparazzi after you and to be in the public's eye all the time then you go out and do things like party or that kind of thing but personally he stays away from it. I thought that was a pretty cool thing to hear an actor say. Also before he became the great star he is today he had been homeless and it just goes to show that with perseverance and dedication you can go a long way.

Taylor Kitsch is my Man Crush Monday, who's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment