Tuesday 11 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favourite Books/ Book Series

Top 10 Favourite Books/Book Series:
1. Children of the Red King Seriesby Jenny Nimmo
2. Night World Series by L.J Smith
3. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis
4. The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith
5. Dark Visions by L.J Smith
6. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
7. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
8. The Secret Circle Series by L.J Smith
9. The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'Lacey
10. The Forbidden Game by L.J Smith

As you can probably gather L.J smith is my favourite author. I started reading her novels back in high school when I stumbled upon them and found them to be interesting. After that very first book I was hooked and have since found myself diving into many other books by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment