Friday 7 February 2014

Fun Fact Friday: X-Men & Castles in my own Backyard

Today I didn't have class and so my friend and I decided to go on an adventure to this place in Toronto called Casa Loma. I first discovered this castle when I went on a class field trip there way back in like grade four. Back then I never had a huge appreciation for it because I was far too excited to go to the Toronto Zoo instead that day. But as I got older I found a growing need to go back to Casa Loma because 1. I love castles, 2. it's haunted and 3. the architecture is amazing! Today ended up being the day I finally returned and was literally acting like a bouncy little kid all day because I was that excited.

Fun fact about Casa Loma is that it has been the spot for many movies ranging from The Pacifier with Vin Diesel, to Skulls with Paul Walker to Twitches 2 with the Mowry twins to my personal favourite The X-men! I was told when I visited the first time that scenes from the X-men (the very first one) was filmed there and it only aided in why I had to go back.



No comments:

Post a Comment