Monday 3 March 2014

Man Crush Monday: Devon Sawa

I would first like to start off by saying that Devon Sawa was one of my many childhood crushes. He starred in my all time favourite movie called Wild America. I have no idea why it was my favourite movie but it was. I guess I was just one of those weird girls who didn't have a favourite Disney movie, instead it was completely different and had no princesses involved what so ever.

<--- This would be the movie I'm talking about. A tale of three brother's who go on an adventure trying to get footage of some of some incredible creatures while on the search for this cave where a thousand bears were said to all sleep.





                   





Devon Sawa went from this adorable cutie of my childhood------>
<------ To this gorgeous young man who is quite fantastic in the show Nikita! The day that I figured out who he was, was truly the day my mind was like blown. I didn't think he had gone on to do much more but apparently I was wrong, way wrong. I'm glad I was wrong though because he is quite lovely! Who is your man crush Monday or childhood sweetheart?

No comments:

Post a Comment