Thursday 20 March 2014

Throwback Thursday: Who needs a pool when you have a bucket?


As I child I grew up in a place where we couldn't fit a pool into our backyard except for a little kiddie pool and anyone who knows me well knows that I might as well be a fish. Once you get me into the water it is very rare that you could get me out of the water. To improvise my own little pool I would always end up climbing into the big buckets we have and made sure they were full of water. Why did I do it you may ask? Well truth be told I have no answer other than I am a weird kid even to this day and that's about all there is to it.
I mean really though isn't it more fun to create your own games and own pool as a child any ways? It makes it that much more memorable because even now many years later I still remember the days where I would climb into the buckets just for something to do. Even at a young age I was pretty inventive and very creative with whatever it is I did. Both of the pictures in today's blog post were from different occasions and at different locations. The top one was at my house I grew up in as a kid and the bottom one was at my grandparents house in which they did have a pool in their backyard and yet here I am, still in the bucket. Clearly I don't need a pool to go swimming just give me a bucket I can fit in and I'll create my own mini pool!





No comments:

Post a Comment