Tuesday 4 March 2014

Top 10 Tuesday: Movie and Television Quotes

My top 10 Quotes from movies or television shows:
1.They were most dangerous when they had a camera in their hands. They had a camera in their hands a lots.-Marshall Stouffer, Wild America












2. Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can’t lose.- Coach Taylor, Friday Night Lights















3.Well, we’re always thinking that someday we’ll be happy. You know, we’ll get that car or that job or that person in our lives that’ll fix everything. But happiness is a mood, and it’s a condition, not a destination. It’s like being tired or hungry. It’s not permanent. It comes and goes, and that’s okay. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they’d find happiness a lot more often.- Julian Baker, One Tree Hill

















4.Own it. Live it. Love it. Stop being ashamed of who you are.-Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries













5. Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there...because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't/ But then one day you feel something else- something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize... you're happy.- Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

















6. They gave me a choice. I could stand by my dad, or stand by Duncan and my dead best friend's family. I chose dad. It's a decision I live with every day. And you want to know the kicker? I don't even know what's true anymore. Maybe everyone else is right. Maybe Dad screwed up the investigation. Maybe I gave up my circle of friends- my live- over an error in Dad's judgement.-Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars















7.I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.- Dominic Toretto, The Fast and The Furious











8.We are going to die. You're going to die, I'm going to die, we're all going to die... just not today.- Alex Hopper, Battleship










9. You know those people who can predict when change is coming in their life? I'm not one of them. Change has a way of just walking up and punching me in the face.- Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars















10. Oh what the hell., lose 'em. cut across marblehead. let's have some fun while we're at it.- Caleb Danvers, The Covenant

No comments:

Post a Comment