Monday 17 March 2014

Man Crush Monday: Jason Dohring

So in honour of the fact that I have been fan girling lately and that the Veronica Mars Movie was just released this past weekend I thought it fitting to have Jason Dohring as my Man Crush Monday! Jason Dohring a.k.a renound bad boy Logan Echolls in the hit television series Veronica Mars was back in action this weekend in the Veronica Mars Movie and can I just say that for fan girls like myself I adored the movie and without spoiling it there was something I didn't see coming but happened and loved it?
Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls is one of those really perfect roles for him and his automatic on screen chemistry with Kristen Bell would make anyone believe it's real if you don't add into account the fact that both are married to other people. Fun fact with Jason Dohring is that in honour of his Veronica Mars fans when he and his wife had their beautiful baby girl they named her Lilly with the double 'L' spelling from the television series. Any who I could probably rant about Jason Dohring forever but I shall stop it there! Jason is my Man Crush Monday, who's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment