Wednesday 19 March 2014

What's Up Wednesday: Veronica Mars

As I'm sure most of you can tell I am going on a Veronica Mars fest this week but what fan wouldn't when the movie was just released this past weekend? I have pretty much been going on a Veronica Mars binge lately from making Jason Dohring (a.k.a Logan Echolls in the show) my Man Crush Monday to watching my dvd sets of the show to pinning Veronica Mars things on pinterest. Admittedly I did not start watching Veronica Mars back when it first came out but somewhere along the lines I watched a few episodes here and there on days when I was at home sick and not in school; which is when they would play it. I don't really remember how or when it happened but I had made the decision to go back and watch the show from the beginning which is when I fell in love.

I already loved Kristen Bell as an actress and watching her in this show just made it that more appealing to me. It also doesn't help that Enrico Colantoni is a Canadian actor that I also really like as well as he stars in another show I watch called Flashpoint. So all around I've been a typical fan girl lately and have just been obsessed with Veronica Mars. Anytime I have some free time what do I do? Watch Veronica Mars. Eating breakfast before class? Watch Veronica Mars. Need a break from homework? Watch Veronica Mars. What can I say? I'm a Marshmallow!

No comments:

Post a Comment