Tuesday 18 March 2014

Try Something New Tuesday: Pole Dancing

This week instead of doing another top 10 I thought I would switch it up a bit and write about something new I just recently tried....POLE DANCING! And no it's not like the 'I'm doing to go dance on a pole in the club' kind of dancing but the real life extreme body work out of pole dancing. I have to say it was so much fun and a great work out that more people should try. Instead of going out Monday night to celebrate St. Patty's day I went out and tried this class for the first time and found it was a lot more rewarding than having done any St. Patty's day wild celebrations.

Not only did I have a chance to do pole dancing for the first time but I also got to do it with some wonderful ladies. After having had a rough weekend I got to kick start my week with getting some great news in the morning and trying something new in the afternoon! Pole Dancing is my Try Something New Tuesday what's yours?
http://www.liveituppolefitness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment