Monday 31 March 2014

Man Crush Monday: James Lafferty

Ahh James Lafferty or as most people know him bad boy turned good Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill. At first I didn't know who my Man Crush Monday was for this week and then he came into my head. It's probably to do with the fact that I have been watching all of my favourite television shows all over again lately. (Note to self: don't buy fav television series on DVD if you intend on getting any work done). Thinking about it time and time again no one could play Nathan Scott better than James Lafferty because he simply just makes that role work for him.

With James Lafferty I didn't know who he was until I fell in love with One Tree Hill and so naturally I had to look him up. What I discovered from my search made me like him even more. As it turns out James Lafferty voiced one of the characters in my favourite Christmas movie Annabelle's wish. I guess it was one of those 'it really is a small world isn't it?' kind of moments because something I love from my childhood once again connected with something of my now!

No comments:

Post a Comment