Thursday 27 March 2014

Throwback Thursday: Cute Sibling Love

Exhibit my brother and I being the cute and goofy kids we used to be. I only say used to be because we are no longer kids. Are we still goofy? Heck yes but I'm pretty sure that's just a trait that runs in the family. No, seriously though everyone in my family are goofs. But out of everyone I'm pretty sure I'm the goofiest as you can see in the bottom picture where I am indeed sitting in the dog bed while trying to give my brother a kiss on the cheek. Or if you've read my other blog posts you will find one about goofy goggles in which I am being a goof in goggles from when I was kid up until today.

Back to talking about the bottom picture though the whole me sitting in the dog bed thing was like the whole me being in a bucket thing from last week's Throwback Thursday post. Pretty much the gist of the story is I was a small kid and could fit into tight spaces so I would always try to find new places to squeeze into. The advantage to being tiny as a kid? You win hide and go seek almost every time!



No comments:

Post a Comment